Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) prohibits financial institutions, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides notice of its privacy policies and practices,. In compliance with the GLBA, please be notified of our privacy policies and practices.
Paradise Coast Title & Escrow may collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information received on applications or other forms.
- Transactional information secured from our files, from our affiliates or from others.
- Information received from consumer reporting agencies.
- Information received from others involved in the transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
We may disclose any of the collected information to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We also may disclose this information to the following types of nonaffiliated companies that perform services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide our products or services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard all nonpublic personal information.