Why Choose Paradise Coast Title & Escrow?
Once the contract is signed, we handle the rest
Buying or selling a home is not an easy task and can easily become overwhelming. But, with the right team on your side, it doesn’t have to be. Just as it’s important to select the right home, it is equally important that you choose the right Florida title company. While price may – and should – play a role in your decision-making process, you should not forget to factor in experience and service. At Paradise Coast Title & Escrow, we have the experience and always deliver the service to make sure your ownership interests are protected for as long as you own your property.
When you close with Paradise Coast Title & Escrow you always receive:
- Unparalleled customer service.
- Guaranteed lowest closing fees.
- Peace of mind know that we have never had a title claim.
- Experienced attorneys on staff to answer your questions and to help you keep your closing on track, at no additional charge.
- Concierge Title Service™ for pick-up and delivery of documents, contracts, deposit checks, and commission checks for Realtors.
- For Realtors, same day pay when allowed by your broker
- Transactions closed in as little as three days.
Whether you are a homeowner, lender or real estate agent, place your trust in us: Paradise Coast Title & Escrow.
Sam J. Saad III
Sam J. Saad III founded Paradise Coast Title & Escrow in 2010 because he wanted to offer the very best service to buyers, sellers, Realtors and Brokers. Born and raised in Omaha, NE., Sam attended the University of Nebraska for his undergraduate studies, where he graduated with a degree in marketing and a minor in political science. Sam then went on to attend Creighton University Law School in Omaha where he graduated cum laude. Following his graduation from law school, he took the Florida bar and ultimately moved to Washington where he received a Presidential Appointment to the Department of Labor, as Special Assistant to the Solicitor of Labor. He spent three years in Washington working on a wide array of government policies related to worker’s rights, fair labor standards, and family and medical leave. In 2006, Sam moved from Washington DC to Naples with his wife, Amy, joining an aviation tax firm. While at the firm, he focused on small business and partnership taxation before opening up his own firm, the Law Office of Sam J. Saad III, in 2009. Sam has two children and is an avid diver and spearfisherman.
Escrow Officer/Closing Coordinator
Licensed Title Agent
Licensed Title Agent
- Florida State Bar Association (Admitted Oct. 7, 2003)
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Res. RE and Industry Liaison Committee (Member since 2010)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Admitted December 6, 2004)
- Collier County Bar Association (Member since 2007)
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce (Executive Member since 2007)
- National Eagle Scout Association (Lifetime Member)
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (Member since 2009)
- Naples Area Board of Realtors, Legal Resources Committee (Member since 2016)
- Naples Area Board of Realtors, Commercial Committee (Member since 2017)
- Bonita Springs-Estero Association of Realtors (Member since 2016)
- Marco Island Area Association of Realtors (Member since 2016)
- Naples City Council (Member 2010 – 2018)
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Southwest Florida (Member Since 2010)
- Collier Building Industry Association (Member since 2010)
- Collier Metropolitan Planning Organization (Member 2010 – 2015, Chairman 2012-2015)
- Naples Community Redevelopment Agency (Member 2010 – present, Chairman 2012 – 2018, Vice Chairman 2017 – 2018)