Paradise Coast Title & Escrow is a full service Southwest Florida title insurance and escrow services company offering its clients unparalleled customer service. When you close with Paradise Coast Title & Escrow we offer you:
- No title claims
- Guaranteed lowest closing fees
- Transactions closed in as little as three days
- On-staff attorneys, at no additional charge, to answer your questions and to help you keep your closing on track.
- Concierge Title Service™ for pick-up and delivery of documents, contracts, deposit checks, and commission checks for realtors.
- Same day pay
When you close with Paradise Coast Title & Escrow, once the contract is signed, we handle the rest!
Sam J. Saad III is the founder and president of Paradise Coast Title & Escrow. Born and raised in Omaha, NE., Sam attended the University of Nebraska for his undergraduate studies, where he graduated with a degree in marketing and a minor in political science. Sam then went on to attend Creighton University Law School in Omaha where he graduated cum laude. Following his graduation from law school, he took the Florida bar and ultimately moved to Washington where he received a Presidential Appointment to the Department of Labor, as Special Assistant to the Solicitor of Labor. He spent three years in Washington working on a wide array of government policies related to worker’s rights, fair labor standards, and family and medical leave. In 2006, Sam moved from Washington DC to Naples with his wife, Amy, joining an aviation tax firm. While at the firm, he focused on small business and partnership taxation before opening up his own firm in 2009. Sam has two children and is an avid diver and spearfisherman.
- Florida State Bar Association (Admitted Oct. 7, 2003)
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Res. RE and Industry Liaison Committee (Member since 2010)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Admitted December 6, 2004)
- Collier County Bar Association (Member since 2007)
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce (Executive Member since 2007)
- National Eagle Scout Association (Lifetime Member)
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (Member since 2009, Legal Resources Committee 2016)
- Naples City Council (Member since 2010)
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Southwest Florida (Member Since 2010)
- Collier Building Industry Association (Member since 2010)
- Collier Metropolitan Planning Organization (Member 2010 – 2015, Chairman 2012-2015)
- Naples Community Redevelopment Agency (Member 2010 – present, Chairman 2012 – 2016, Vice Chairman – current)
Why Choose Us?
Buying or selling a home is not an easy task and carries with it great responsibility.
Just as it’s important to select the right home, it is equally important that you choose the right Florida title company. While price may – and should – play a role in your decision-making process, you should not forget to factor in experience and service. At Paradise Coast Title & Escrow, we have the experience and will deliver the service to make sure your ownership interests are protected for as long as you own your property.
Whether you are a homeowner, lender or real estate agent, place your trust in us: Paradise Coast Title & Escrow.