Paradise Coast Services
Buyers & Sellers
Buying or selling a home is never routine and may very well constitute the single largest transaction you will ever make. Having someone well versed in the industry that can expedite your closing and settlement, while providing you with title insurance, can prove to be invaluable. We also offer Relocation Concierge services to make your move as easy and stress-free as possible.
- The Homebuyer Checklist
- 7 Reasons Why Every Homebuyer Needs Owner’s Title Insurance
- Closing Time: 6 Steps Every Homebuyer Should Expect
- How Title Insurance Protects All Homebuyers
- Why 20% of Homebuyers May Not Sleep Tonight
- The FAQS of Title Insurance for Homebuyers
- Why Every Homebuyer Needs Owner’s Title Insurance
As a Florida Realtor, you understand the importance of having a good title company in your corner. Our team – which includes licensed Florida attorneys, examiners and closers – knows the Florida real estate market inside and out. Whether you handle short sales, foreclosures, general real estate, new home sales or commercial properties, Paradise Coast Title & Escrow is here for you.
Paradise Coast Title is affiliated with the Law Office of Sam J. Saad III. Sam Saad is a Naples, Florida Real Estate Attorney dedicated to helping distressed homeowners defend their foreclosures. For more information or for assistance with a pending foreclosure or other legal matter, please call Sam Saad directly at (239) 963-1635 and visit www.saadlegal.com
Our Lender division provides both national and local lenders guaranteed quotes. Managing rate lock expirations and closing dates can often be a challenging task, at Paradise Coast Title & Escrow, our staff and mobile closing team is here to help you complete your transactions in a timely manner. Agents or asset managers tasked with REO (Real Estate Owned) properties can rely on Paradise Coast Title & Escrow for fast, reliable service.
Short Sales Assistance
Our Short Sales Assistance program was created to facilitate the lender review and approval process on short sale listings. In doing so, Realtors can then focus on their own marketing and business development activities. In short: sales.
Our program can help sellers facilitate communications between the lender and our company throughout the short sale process.
* Our program is not associated with the government and has not received any governmental approvals. It should be noted that if you use this program, your lender may not agree to any loan modifications. Should you choose to stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home in a foreclosure and severely damage your credit.